Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Vendor Info: Commercial Kitchen Licenses

 (((((click here to go directly to commercial kitchen vendor information)))))

 Oh how I love my neighbors and friends who make incredible food and like to share. I miss my friend, Emily Merkley, Providence resident who use to live across the street from me and often invited my family over for dinner, which I loved because a) She'sItalian b)No cooking for me! c)She's Italian. Translation: Incredible food, all the time, and lots of it!  I owe at least a few pounds weight loss to her, since she moved to another neighborhood and took her yummy carb-filled food with her - *sigh*

Emily also makes incredible cupcakes, and would sometimes pop over with a plate of the most yummy pastries I ever had the pleasure of hoarding and hiding from my family. I know - totally selfish and mean of me! But I looovvve cupcakes, and was so happy when she was ready to get her commercial kitchen license so she could sell them. Sadly, my dear friend Emily, as wonderful a baker as she is, befell great tragedy as the recipe for aquireing the needed license was hard to follow for even the most savvy of chefs. Long story short:  the world will sadly never know the yummy-ness of Emily's chocolate peppermint cupcakes!

This story does have a bitter-sweet ending, especially for all interested in selling their tasty food & baked goods made in your homes at public venues, or Market's like ours, (hint, hint! :) Help is here!  The Cache Business Resource Center for Commercial Kitchens is now open and ready to assist you in getting your commercial kitchen license and aim to make it an easy-cheesy-rice-and-pea-sey process. 

Visit: http://kitchen.cachebrc.com to learn more about using the commercial kitchen facility located at or call me at 410 North 1000 West, Room 1901, Logan, Utah in the West Campus of Bridgerland Applied Technology College or you can call Cindy Roberts at 435-760-7937


P.S. Don't worry about Emily - she went on to be a successful Realtor and still brings me cupcakes on my birthday (which is December 20th, in case you are wondering and want to bring me treats too --- I'm totally kidding :) !




Lindsey McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment