Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Vendor Spotlights: Roxie Ashby & Broc Hoggan


As promised, here are the first of many Vendor Spotlights to come. Without vendors there would be no market and we are especially grateful for all of the participants who have been consistent. Also we want our community to be aware of all the great crafts products and fresh produce you can find each weekend when you come to visit us at the PCGMB (Saturday afternoons from 3pm-6pm between 100 N. 100 E in Providence). . 

Two of our vendors, Roxie and Broc are doing double duty as volunteers! Both have added tremendously to our success by helping to get this Market up and running so I thought they definitely deserved the first spotlight spots. A huge thanks to both of you for all your efforts!


Hi,  my name is Roxie Ashby and am a committee member and vendor.  "Times of Yore" is the name of my business.  I make and sell wood toys.  I make European Solitaire/Marble Solitaire, climbing bears, tops, candy dispensers, catapults, African Tongue drums, and aprons for young children.  I am very excited to be committee member of the Providence Market and Bazaar.  




Hi, my name is Broc Hoggan.  I am a vendor and the junior manager over the 8-17 year old vendors. I sell duct tape treasures such as wallets and flower pens.  I am also in charge of finding volunteer musicians to play or sing at the bazaar every Saturday between 3:15 and 6:00pm.  I need 4-5 people or groups each week.   If you are interested in fine tuning your performing skills as a solo artist or in groups, please come to the bazaar and talk to me

No comments:

Post a Comment